Wednesday, December 19, 2007

NinjaDoctors credits

NinjaDoctors sends love and thanks to:

Kevin and Amanda for the wonderful fonts.

Freshmakers for the awe inspiring graphics resources. Really cool communtity, see Bombay's textures lovely, grungy, yummy.


Dafont for pretty and cool fonts for free.

BVfonts, nice free fonts too.

Jammix for the textures, stocks, awesome PS brushes too.

Iconographer, awesome icon textures.

Discolore, pretty and grungy textures with cool tutorials.

hybrid-genesis
, awesome site! textures, patterns, brushes, the works.


Feel, I almost don't want to post her, gotta be one of my favorite sites by Linda P of Sweden. She's one of the first sites I went to when I was starting with PS. Please don't fave her too! Yep I'm selfish :]

Texturized, nice huge textures!

Vered, same with Feel but Vered is all about beautiful brushes, aawww something in me died being nice and all is hard hahaha.

9thhaquilo has the prettiest brushes too :]

Pootato-brushes! Lots and lots.


Color Filter>I got lots of textures there too.

mutsie, her photo masks are divine.

Appendix Squared, nice, nice ultra cool site.

*squee these are not complete yet, I hope if you see something familiar you give me an idea since I'm terrible with details, bad!*

No comments: