Thursday, December 13, 2007

House MD Wallpapers/Desktop Backgrounds PART V



Here's the fifth batch of House MD wallpapers I've made.
Hugh Laurie aka Dr. Gregory House
Lisa Edelstein aka Dr. Lisa Cuddy
Jennifer Morrison aka Dr. Allison Cameron
Robert Sean Leonard aka Dr. James Wilson.
Omar Epps a.k.a. Dr. Eric Foreman
Jesse Spencer a.k.a. Dr. Robert Chase.
Just read the rest of this entry to see and grab them.








House MD Wallpapers Part I
House MD Wallpapers Part II
House MD Wallpapers Part III
House MD Wallpapers Part IV


How to use:
You click on your desired wallpaper, wait for it to fully load then right-click and save, on your PC find the wallpaper and 'Set As Desktop Background'.
Yada-yada:
I made these myself, so please don't GRAB and post on your own site without notifying me first.
Second, you are allowed to post this on forums without having to tell me, just give credit to NinjaDoctors and give a working link to this blog.
*I had these photos turned into wallpapers from other sites, I'll give the proper and necessary credits soon*

No comments: